This year marks the 40th anniversary of Middletown Bible Church. It was in 1979 that a small group of friends met in the home of Red and Carolyn Archer for a Bible study. That Bible study eventually became MBC, and this October 12th-13th we want to invite you to celebrate 40 years of God’s faithfulness to our church family.
Saturday, October 12
- 12:00-4:00pm – This will be a time for families and friends to gather under the tent for food, fun, and fellowship. We will be serving a hot dog lunch with a gourmet coffee bar. We will have a bounce house, cotton candy, and fun stuff for our kids, and we will have 40 years of pictures, videos, and memorabilia to peruse while catching up with old friends. Our beloved Widows Mite ministry will also have a Craft Faire under the tent.
- 5:00-6:00pm – Catered bar-b-que dinner under the tent. Please register here before September 1st to join us!
- 6:30-8:30pm – A special evening of memories, music, and a message from Pastor Phil Foley.
Sunday, October 13
- 9:00-10:00am – More memories along with fellowship, coffee and snacks.
- 10:00am – Worship service with special music and a message from Pastor Angelo Tolentino.